Let us help you manage your Energy needs
Energy saving is our focus at Utility360. Have you ever considered that your business is using too much energy? Let our expertise in the energy industry help you save you even more money.
At Utility 360 we also offer an Energy Management Service. Firstly, we will spend time with you so we fully understand your business and your energy requirements. This allows us to provide a comprehensive analysis of your energy usage. With our expertise in the energy industry, we will then be able to suggest the most appropriate energy saving solutions for you.
Some of the services we can provide include:
- We can check all your Utility bills to ensure correct billing for every charge
- We can reclaim overcharges direct from the suppliers
- We will monitor and evaluate use site by site to identify possible saving opportunities
- Using sensors and internet links we can monitor your use 24/7
- We can tell where your energy is used in your business
- We can generate savings by changing how you use your energy.
Large Bespoke Supplies and Multisite
- Our team are here to advise the best contract framework for your business
- How and when you purchase your energy will have a dramatic influence on the price you pay
- The cheapest price is not always the best solution for your business – Utility360 will help you match the correct contract to your needs
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Nichols Plc have been working with Utility 360 since 2013. As a multi-site business, we really value the service provided by Utility 360 which ensures that we do not miss contract end dates as well as their process of continually checking bills to make sure we are paying the correct rates. They search the market for the best contracts, which has ultimately resulted in cost savings. Utility 360 also facilitate the process of moving into new premises, in relation to gas and electricity supply, and make the process simple and painless.Nichols Plc
Utility360 helped me to work out my correct day and night usage and then found us a contract which beat the cost of the best deal from a price comparison website.Daniel Romani, The Culcheth Chippy
Our existing supplier wouldn’t let us leave at the end of a contract for no valid reason. Utility360 helped release us and got us compensation for the inflated prices which the existing supplier put us onto until the switch was complete.Nick Webster, Sunshine Moonshine Ltd