- Personal information which you supply to us may be used in a number of ways, for example:
- To enable payments to be made to you
- For fraud prevention
- To comply with relevant laws
- To communicate with you for purposes of the day to day running of our business
- We may share your information with our partner companies in order to comply with codes of practice, and to receive and make payments.
- We will not disclose any information to any company outside of Utility360 Ltd and it’s partner companies except to help prevent fraud, or if required to do so by law.
- For further information on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information, and your rights to access information we hold on you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 0800 068 1360.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
Nichols Plc have been working with Utility 360 since 2013. As a multi-site business, we really value the service provided by Utility 360 which ensures that we do not miss contract end dates as well as their process of continually checking bills to make sure we are paying the correct rates. They search the market for the best contracts, which has ultimately resulted in cost savings. Utility 360 also facilitate the process of moving into new premises, in relation to gas and electricity supply, and make the process simple and painless.Nichols Plc
Utility360 helped me to work out my correct day and night usage and then found us a contract which beat the cost of the best deal from a price comparison website.Daniel Romani, The Culcheth Chippy
Our existing supplier wouldn’t let us leave at the end of a contract for no valid reason. Utility360 helped release us and got us compensation for the inflated prices which the existing supplier put us onto until the switch was complete.Nick Webster, Sunshine Moonshine Ltd